The company Sybelles.ski (“We”) attaches great importance to respecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your data. This policy aims to inform you about our practices regarding the collection, use, storage, and sharing of data that you may provide to us through the website www.sybelles.ski (“the Website”), in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and various applicable laws on the protection of personal data.
This policy is intended to inform you about the categories of personal data that we may collect or hold about you, how we use them, who the recipients are, and with whom we share them, the duration for which we keep them, and how we protect them, as well as the rights you have over your personal data.
1-Who we are
The company Sybelles.ski aims to promote the ski area of Les Sybelles and sell products from our shop. In the course of our activities, we process your data on behalf of the operators of the ski resorts in the area, namely SOREMET, SAMSO, and SATVAC, to inform you about our news and deals with our newsletter and analyze our audience.
2-The data we collect
By using the Website, you may transmit to us information, some of which is of a nature to identify you and therefore constitutes personal data (“Data”). This is particularly the case when you subscribe to our newsletter or make a purchase in our shop. We also collect data related to your navigation on our Website to improve it and measure our audience.
This information includes, among other things:
- Purchase data: the data you provide during your purchases.
- Transaction data: the data you provide related to your payment method. The collected banking data are transmitted to third parties who contribute to processing and fulfilling your requests.
- Navigation data: the data we collect during your navigation on the Website (such as date, time of connection, browser type, browser language, your IP address, etc.).
- Data collected via forms: the data you provide for newsletter registration.
3-How we use your data
We use the Data we collect about you to:
- Newsletter registration: your consent.
- Analysis of your navigation: your consent.
- Selling our products: the contract for the sale of products from the shop (see the General Terms and Conditions).
4-Recipients of the data we collect and why we transmit this data to them
We transmit your purchase data and transaction data to the operators of the ski resorts for which the passes are acquired:
We work closely with third-party companies that may have access to your Data for:
- Online sales, for the publication and management of online purchases.
- Newsletter sending for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
- Online payment for the purpose of selling our products online.
- Navigation analysis for the purpose of navigation analysis.
We only transmit to them the data they need to perform the services we entrust to them, and we require them not to use your data for other purposes. These third parties will only act in accordance with our instructions and will be contractually obligated to ensure a level of security and confidentiality of your data identical to ours and to comply with applicable data protection regulations. These third parties have also all provided us with an RGPD compliance certificate detailing their compliance.
5-How long we keep your data
Your data will not be kept beyond the time necessary for the purposes stated in this policy and in accordance with the applicable regulations and laws. However, your data may be archived beyond the specified durations for the needs of research, detection, and prosecution of criminal offenses, solely to allow, if necessary, the provision of your Data to the judicial authority. Archiving means that your data will no longer be accessible online but will be extracted and stored on a separate and secure medium.
- Online sales: 3 years after your last contact with us, plus the duration of legal limitations.
- Newsletter registration: 3 years after your last contact or interaction with us, plus the duration of legal limitations.
- Analysis of your navigation: until you withdraw your consent or 13 months after the deposit of cookies on your device.
6-Your rights over your data
In accordance with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data, you have a number of rights regarding your data, namely:
- The right of access and information: you have the right to be informed in a concise, transparent, understandable, and easily accessible manner about how your data is processed. You also have the right to obtain (i) confirmation that data concerning you is being processed and, if so, (ii) access to this data and a copy of it.
- The right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate data concerning you. You also have the right to complete incomplete data about you by providing a supplementary statement. In exercising this right, we undertake to communicate any rectification to all recipients of your data.
- The right to erasure: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your data. However, this is not an absolute right, and we may legally or legitimately retain this data.
- The right to restriction of processing: in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the restriction of processing on your data.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to receive your data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, for your personal use or to transmit it to a third party of your choice. This right only applies when the processing of your data is based on your consent, on a contract, and when this processing is carried out by automated means.
- The right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data for processing based on our legitimate interest, a mission of public interest, and those for commercial prospecting. This is not an absolute right, and we may legally or legitimately refuse your objection request.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data when the processing is based on your consent. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent carried out before such withdrawal.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to contact your data protection authority to complain about our practices for the protection of personal data.
- The right to give directives regarding the fate of your data after your death: you have the right to give us directives regarding the use of your data after your death.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at the following address: email@example.com or by mail to the following address: SATVAC / SAMSO – Galaxie Building – 73300 Le Corbier.
We may require proof of your identity to exercise these rights.