The church is a 19th century monument which is still an interesting element of our heritage
. In 1864, the locals and the building company decided to elevate the tower from 3 meters as well as the building of an arrow for 5.897 francs.
Since then, the tower has been elevated of 15 meters.
By 1888, most of the work was achieved. Stopped then for a few years, it was finished by Mr. Ribatto in 1895. The 1st priest was nominated on November 1895.
As there is no road leading there, the church has been closed since until works will be done to save it from disrepair.
Fontcouverte Town Hall- 73300 Fontcouverte –La Toussuire