Southwest France comes up in the mountains!
On the slopes, at the top of the Ouillon peak at 2,400m of altitude: an entertainment area will be open during the 3 days: French bowls on snow, mechanical bull, rugby on snow, gourmet area, band…
• From 31st March to 2nd April 2018
• The village on the top of the Ouillon is open from 11:00am to 04:00pm.
• Friendliness, laughters and challenges for adults and children!
• The French rugby world: meeting with some former French rugby players. Vincent CLERC, Sylvain MARCONNET, Grégory MAHE, Pascal ONDARTS, Hervé CHAFFARDON, Jean Pierre GARUET, David SKRELA are some of French rugby players who took part in the first Féria
• The Southwest France is famous for the ‘féria’ (local festivals with bull racing). Both regions, Basque Country and French Savoy, meet for an innovative event: ‘la Féria des Cimes’: the first local festival like in the South West but at the top of the mountains!
Get a special rate on Sybelles ski passes: 20 € the day or 60 € the weekend!
From Saturday 31 March to Monday 2 April 2018.