Chapelle de Charvin
The chapel was built on May 26th, 1655 under the term “Purification”.
Previously, there was edified an oratory under the name Notre Dame des Anges et de Saint-Jean
On February 24th, 1631 the Fontcouverte inhabitants came to pray to God in order to prevent the area from the Black Death.
Repaired in 1753, for 50 florins, bleached in 1836 by Louis Christiluis, it was then destroyed in a fire in 1887. The Chapel’s roof was rebuilt straight away; the rest was finished in 1893.