We are always concerned with the well-being of our skiers, and each season we do all that we can to make sure that the best possible ski conditions are in place and to offer you the best quality welcome We permanently work to improve comfort, security and accessibility. This season again, work has been undertaken on the resort:
- The cultivated snow network has been consolidated in all the resort so as to offer you good ski conditions from the begining to the end of the Winter season.
- At Saint-Sorlin-d’Arves: The Boulevards slope at is developing with the extension of the top of the slope and the installation of a cultivated snow network to link the existing networks.
- At Le Corbier: The Grande Vadrouille slope has been redeveloped with inclusion of the route of the slope, its extension and installation of a cultivated snow network so as to guarantee a return to the ski resort at the foot of the slopes by a blue slope and a link with Saint-Jean-d’Arves.
- AT SAINT-JEAN-D’ARVES : A NEW FUN-FILLED VIKING SLOPE FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Discover the world of the Vikings on this new 500 metre long fun-filled slope. Located on the blue category slope at the Plateau (access by Les Echaux ski lift) this fun-filled slope comprises various modules, twists and turns and an idyllic setting. A fantastic moment for sharing and moments to be enjoyed with the family and friends. Accessible from 4 years old.
New developments will be created on the domain:
- Total immersion guaranteed!
Three orientation tables will be installed to help you dive further into the larger than life landscapes across our domain. These are located at the summit of the Col des Lacs in Saint Sorlin, at the top of Bellard in La Toussuire and Pointe du Corbier.
- Gotoski: to no longer ski alone!
Do you want to discover the domain but don’t want to ski alone? From this winter, totems will be installed on the slopes across the resorts. These will constitute meeting points for skiers alone. Simply set up a meeting in advance on social networks at Les Sybelles with the hashtag #GoToSki and then head off to enjoy the pleasures of ski days!
- Helpers are there to help!
To best welcome you and inform you about the resort, this winter you will meet traders, residents and so on who wear a “Helper” badge. This small community of volunteers will help you and offer information. Where is the boulangerie? What time do the ski lift tills close? They can answer all of your questions (or almost)! Don’t hesitate to talk to them, and they will be delighted to help!
- Take a break!
For social network enthusiasts and those who like to think, a new structure will be installed at the peak of l’Ouillon. A giant #Sybelles in which you can sit to admire the 360 degree panoramic view before you and over which you can take a photo as a memorable souvenir of your holidays at Les Sybelles!